- SEP 14 Private Wedding - Chicago
- SEP 19 Private Wedding - Chicago
- SEP 20 Private Wedding - Chicago
- SEP 21 Private Wedding - Chicago
- SEP 22 Corporate Reception
- SEP 27 Private Wedding - Nashotah, WI
- OCT 3 Private Wedding - Chicago
- OCT 4 Private Wedding - Waukesha, WI
- OCT 5 Private Wedding - Chicago
- OCT 9 Corporate Award Ceremony - Rosemont
- OCT 9 Private Corporate Event - Chicago
- OCT 10 Corporate Award Ceremony - Chicago
- OCT 11 Private Wedding - Warrenville, IL
- OCT 16 Private Event - Chicago Ideas Week
- OCT 17 James Beard Foundation Taste America
- OCT 18 Private Museum Reception
- OCT 19 Private Wedding - Chicago
- OCT 22 Private Party
- OCT 25 Private Wedding - Chicago
- OCT 26 Private Wedding - Chicago, IL
- OCT 31 Morton Arboretum - Halloween Fireside Cocktails
- NOV 1 Private Wedding - Chicago
- NOV 3 LIVE on WBEZ 91.5 FM Chicago!
- NOV 8 CD RELEASE CONCERT @ MAYNESTAGE
- NOV 12 Private Event @Chicago Yacht Club
- NOV 20 CD RELEASE CONCERT: ANN ARBOR!
- NOV 22 Know Resolve Fundraiser - Clinton Twp, MI
- NOV 30 w/Los Alquimistas @Siboney
- DEC 6 Private Holiday Party
- DEC 10 LIVE at MARTYRS
- DEC 12 Private Holiday Party
- DEC 13 Private Party
- DEC 13 Private Holiday Party
- DEC 21 Private Holiday Party
- JAN 31 INDIE WED 2015
- APR 18 Private Wedding - Chicago
- APR 25 Private Wedding - Lakeside, MI
- MAY 23 Private Wedding ON HOLD
- JUN 6 Private Wedding - Milwaukee, WI
- JUN 20 Private Wedding - Chicago
- SEP 6 Private Wedding - Chicago
- OCT 10 Private Wedding - Chicago
December 2014 - Happy Holidays! With the turn of Thanksgiving my practice suddenly turns to Christmas tunes, in preparation for holiday parties. Things come up at very short notice this month, and I always try to keep my online calendar here up to date. If you are here considering me for a holiday event, if you see I’m free here it’s very like I’m free for you!
The big event this month will be a concert performance at Martyrs in Chicago on December 10. I’ll be going on a 8pm, and it’s a great night of South American inspired music, I’ll be followed by the cumbia of Guapachosos, and then mandolin virtuoso Grant Ziolkowski’s Brazilian Trio. Here’s the FB event info:
Of course, as you are shopping for gifts this month, please do consider the gift of solo guitar music! My album is available for sale here:
I wish you all the best for 2015!
Nov 2014: Here’s a link to a live interview/performance I did on WCBN-FM Ann Arbor on November 22, 2014. I was a DJ myself on WCBN from 1994-1999, it was so great to be back!
November 2014: ICYMI I was live on the air on Chicago’s WBEZ 91.5 FM on Monday November 3, as a guest on the Morning Shift program.
I talked about the life and career of Alfonso Chacon, The Panamericanist album, and my concert at Maynestage on November 8. Here’s a link to the recording:
OCT 2014 UPDATE: Announcing TWO CD RELEASE CONCERTS!
Saturday November 8 @ MayneStage, 1328 W. Morse Chicago. Tickets and information here:
Thursday November 20 @ Canterbury House, 721 East Huron Street
Ann Arbor, MI. 8pm Showtime, $5 Students/Seniors $10 General. Info here:
What can I say? I hope to see you somewhere!
September 2014: IT’S HERE! Finally! My debut solo guitar album, “The Panamericanist: Compositions and Arrangements of Alfonso Chacon” album now officially exists and you can learn all about it, as well as purchase CDs or Downloads here:
I hope you dig it!